Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Healthy Breakfast - ABC Smoothie


Since I started blogging, have got into this habit of randomly reading recipes posted by my fellow bloggers and ofcourse book-marking a few in the process as well.  While browsing I came across Kristin's Banana-Cocoa Smoothie ... was just too too tempted to try it immediately and so I did :) .. a few changes in the recipe and I could tweek it perfectly to my taste.. Loved it .. to the extent that I had 2 glasses of it :))

I used Almonds, Banana & Chocolate for my Smoothie .. naming it ABC SMOOTHIE.. Before we begin the process, chill 2 empty glasses in the refrigerator for serving the smoothie.

All we need is:
Banana - 1
Yogurt/ Curd - 1/2 cup
Milk - 3/4 cup
Cocoa Powder - 1 Tablespoon
Nutella Choc Spread - 1 teaspoon (Choc-lovers could pop in a big dallop ;))
Almonds - 5
Banana Slices & Chocolate Sauce - for garnish
Ice Cubes - few (optional)

Combine all the above ingredients in a blender. Pour into chilled glasses and garnish with banana slices & chocolate sauce.


Pleased to link this recipe to Priya's event Bookmarked Recipes - Every Tuesday


5 comments:

  1. wow, that sounds delicious and healthy, love your preparation. But dear, as per rules, you cannot re-write the recipe and should only post pics and link tot he recipe you bookmarked from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, I will leave it for this week. Next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds very interesting. Will try it for sure..

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitely trying this :-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really yummy....I am your new follower..

    ReplyDelete