Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Spicy Garlic Mozzarella Muffins


Radhika's Blog Hop is not a new concept to many of us.. And I am glad to be a part of the same.. This month I am paired with Sangee of Sangeethaskitchen ... She is a long time blogger and I had a plethora of recipes to choose from.. was a tuff one honestly.. there are so manyyy that I wanna try..

My sister is over to stay with me and we decided on making the Spicy Garlic Mozzarella Muffins.. it just read so tempting and we wanted to try a non-sweet muffin..

Thanks Sangee .. it was a great recipe and we hogged on it.. The only lil modification I made was that I used Whole Meal Flour instead of All Purpose Flour...

Ingredients
Whole Meal Flour -   3/4 cup
All Purpose Flour - 1/4 cup
Garlic -   2 cloves (finely chopped)
Parsley -    2 tbsp (I used fresh)
Green chilli -   3 (finely chopped)
Butter -  2 Tablespoon
Baking powder -   1/2 Tablespoon
Salt -  1/2 teaspoon
Milk -  1/2 cup
Egg -   1 (beaten)
Mozzarella Cheese -  1/2 cup(shredded)

Cooking
Preheat the oven at 375 F.

In a bowl, add flour,garlic, parsley, chilli, baking powder,salt and mix well.




In another bowl, mix milk, melted butter and beaten egg. Add this milk-butter-egg mixture to the flour and  mix well.





Line Muffin Cups in a baking tray and  fill 2/3 of each cup.


Bake it for 17-20 minutes or until top turns light golden brown.


Muffins are ready... You can have them with scrambled eggs or with soup or just like that... They just melt in the mouth...


4 comments:

  1. Super flavourful savory muffins,yumm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it came out really really good, and that's a healthy choice to use whole meal flour,thanks for trying out and glad to hear that u enjoyed it to the core :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great!
    I just found your blog and I loved it! Am a happy follower now!
    Visit me at: my-greek-cooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete